MINI MASHERS PROGRAM
Learning, teamwork, skill development, and having FUN are the primary components of our Mini Mashers program.
Diamond Club Baseball’s Mini Mashers Program provides players with the opportunity to learn the right way to play baseball from a young age. Players will learn about the game through our specialized curriculum designed to teach baseball fundamentals and rules. In addition, players will develop confidence and learn about teamwork in a fun, energetic environment.
- T-Ball, Coach Pitch, and Modified Kid Pitch options (4U-8U)
- Paid instructor to lead practice
- Volunteer mentors at practices from DC and the Rockies Scout Team Program
- Volunteer parent coach for games/practices
- Smaller roster sizes to keep the kids moving, get more at-bats, etc.
- Two practices per week with skill stations (Arvada/Wheat Ridge/Golden area)
- 10-game season on Saturdays (April-early June) in southwest Jefferson County
- Opening Day festivities celebrating the players and the great game of baseball
- End of season tournament
2021 Season Key Dates
September 1st - Registration opens with a $100 non refundable deposit
January 29th - First Registration Deadline
February 15th - Early Registration Closes
February 27th and/or 28th - Player camp at Diamond Club
March 5th - Rosters finalized
March 11th - Coaches Meeting - Virtual (TBA)
April 10th - Opening Day Ceremony and Team Pictures
June 19th - June 20th - End of Season Tournament
DIVISIONS & DETAILS
A - T-Ball (Pre-School)
AA - Coach Pitch (Kindergarten)
AAA - Coach Pitch (1st Grade)
AAAA - Modified Kid Pitch (2nd Grade)
AGE CUTOFF AS OF 4/30/21
No more than 5 years old
No more than 6 years old
No more than 7 years old
No more than 8 years old
- Player costs range by level. All players will receive a uniform top, pants, and cap.
- Players must have their own glove, bat, cleats, and helmet (Not provided with registration)
- All teams will get 2 practice times each week, with games on Saturdays. There may be games scheduled during the week after Jefferson County Public Schools break for the summer. Sundays may be utilized for make up games. Practice days and times vary.
**With permission from DC, players may play up in age but at NO time may players play down in age.
“It is our fourth year with the club and we are proud to be a part of the Diamond Club family! The owners know baseball and our players can’t get enough of the summer camps, offseason training programs, Hit-Trax technology and of course, spring tournaments. It has been great to see the development of our children both in baseball skills and overall life skills. Thanks to the coaches and ownership, Go DC!“ - The Rivet Family
“My sons(12U and 14U) have played at Diamond Club for over two years and now have more positive consistency both offensively and defensively. Having played at the collegiate level, I know proper fundamentals are essential. This is a focus at DC and the reason we choose them over other organizations” - John Garofalo
"Ever since I could hold a baseball, I have loved the game. I started playing baseball when I was very young and though I had great passion and love for the game, I did not have the coaching I needed to have in order to build a solid foundation. It was coach after coach telling me opposite things, causing me to both doubt my coaches and my ability to play the game all together. This lack of confidence made me a mediocre baseball player. When I was 12 I joined the Diamond Club family and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. The coaches all repeated the same techniques and styles and made sure I understood them before moving on to other aspects of the game. I began to play to the level that I knew I was capable of and by the time I was ready for high school, I knew the DC coaching staff had prepared me adequately. Through their constant support and coaching, I made All State my senior year of high school. They not only helped me at that level, they also cared about me going into the next level. With their support I received a baseball scholarship to Midland University in Omaha, NE. Because of the Diamond Club family, I have reached my goals as an athlete, while pushing me to be an even better young man off the field." - Noah Brown